- What design features would you like to see on The Grind (widgets, gadgets, anything you can share?) We're talking about layout and design people.
- What content would you like to read about on The Grind. Keep in mind that these are events that happen in my life, so I need to keep it in the theme. Am I open enough? Or do I need to open up more to keep you interested? Let's keep it clean please. I'd prefer not to write about where and when the last time that I used my vibrator (he, he). No one wants to read about that stuff...and yes, I have a vibrator, don't you?
- What topics of my life should I touch on? Anything that you want to know that you don't know about me?
- Do I need to post more frequently? or less frequently?
- How can I get the blog out there to gain more readers?
- I'm open to any suggestions
As always, your feed back is greatly appreciated! Please leave your ideas in the "comment" section below, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can even Tweet your ideas to me, just remember to put @missjoi before your reply (140 character, please).
Thanks in advance and I look forward to reading your ideas.