Monday, June 15, 2009

Miss Independent

Hi There... Miss Joi has gone "independent"! This is not a post about being independent, doing it all on your own and bashing men in the process. But what I mean is that my first written piece was recently published online for The Independent, a magazine obsessed with covering the independent film industry since 1978. They've cleverly managed to move from print to online media. I'm totally siked, so I had to tell someone!!! You know that women can't keep secrets (wink, wink). So, click here and read my article on Pamela Cuming and Lee Ross, the phenomenal writing duo behind the psychologically intense drama, Downloading Nancy starring starring Maria Bello (Thank You for Smoking, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor) and Jason Patric (Sleepers, Expired)

Let me Know your thoughts!
Thanks, Miss Joi

No comments:

Post a Comment